Videos & Interviews
Michael Kuzilny – Trusted Legal Analyst On National Television
Michael is a trusted legal expert in the mass media and has progressed to become one of Australia’s leading Criminal Defence Lawyers.
Michael is passionate about informing and educating the public on our criminal justice system, and breaking down so that everyone can understand it.
Michael was the legal Correspondent for Channel 7 SUNRISE for several years, speaking to hundreds of thousands of viewers on morning live television for many years.
Michael has provided commentary on various broadcast programs including including:
- Sunrise and Weekend Sunrise
- A Current Affair
- Today Tonight
- The Morning Show
- All National News Channels
Other previous appearances:
- “McDonald’s Sued” – Channel 7, Sunrise
- “Sisters head to high court” – Channel 7, The Morning Show
- “Citizen’s Arrest” – Channel 7, Sunrise
- “When Finders Isn’t Keepers” – Channel 7, Sunrise
Michael recently featured on the popular podcast Life and Crimes with Andrew Rule, talking about his Life in Crime. A great listen.
The podcast reaches 90,000 people and has been one of Newscorp’s highest rated podcasts for the last two years.
Other Media appearances by MICHAEL KUZILNY